Services Objectives in detail
1. To guide for the activities in cultural, religious and national
2. To come forward for the requirements of houses and to improve undeveloped towns especially for state laborers and to take actions for the development in education.
3. To guide and instruct the young crowd who stepped to wrong paths.
4. To attend the problems of the people who faced natural disasters like Tsunami
5. To stand against child abuse, rape and to help families who had faced such incidents.
6. To make the families who are in disunity to be in unity.
7. Instructions and supports on self employment
8. Helping to find jobs – From the help of the important people known to the organization
9. Helping to find a suitable partner for marriage – specially for the poor families
10. Special attention on children’s’ matters and requirements
11. Organizing of water supply projects both household and farming
12. Organising of road development projects.
13. Developing of toilet facilities for household and common purpose
14. Attending for food requirements which are a major problem of very poor families
15. Take actions to supply Electricity for rural areas and support to take the supply for household.
16. Supplying of cloths for poor families who are in need of them.